1. Who we are?
We are Bhavin Associates Limited (Bhavin Associates)trading as Aligner Alchemy a business development company specialising in Invisalign Lead Generation using Facebook Advertising for Dental Practices in the UK.
This privacy notice explains how we use any personal data we collect about you when you use our services and this website.
Bhavin Associates is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain data by which you can be identified when using our services or this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy notice
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the registered Data Controller is Bhavin Associates Limited with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)Data Protection Registration Number ZA472545.
Registered in England and Wales. Company Registration No. 07713563. Registered address 64 Clayhall Avenue, Clayhall, Essex, IG5 0LG.
2. What data do we collect about you?
We collect, process and retain personal data about you only when you:
- send an email directly to one of our mailboxes with a client request or prospective enquiry
- directly contact us by telephone
- enter into an agreement with us –for example, a client wishing us to provide marketing services on their behalf
This data can include:
- contact name
- phone number
- email address
- visiting IP address
Unless a person voluntarily submits personal data to us, we cannot personally identify an individual.
3.How will we use the data about you?
We collect, process and retain personal dataa bout you only when you:
We will process (collect, store and use) the data you provide in a manner compatible with the GDPR, Data Protection Act 2018 and any other data protection legislation. We will endeavour to keep your data accurate and up to date, and not keep it longer than is necessary.
This is what we do for the following data subject categories:
- Prospects: We use your personal data to respond to any general enquiries you may have made to us via email, telephone or any other method of communication. We will use this data to follow-up your enquiry.
- Clients: We use your personal data to carry out administrative and management of our service agreement.
- Contractors & Suppliers: We use your personal data to carry out administrative and management of our contractual agreement.
- Website Visitors: We use your data collected from the website to personalise your repeat visits to our website.
4. Our legal grounds for processing your personal data?
We may rely on one or more of the following legal grounds to process your personal data:
- Contract: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, which relates to the processing necessary in the performance of a contract or to take steps at your request, before entering a We will use if you become a client, employee or supplier (e.g. marketing service provider).
- Legal Obligation: Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR, which relates to processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we must comply For example, sharing employee personal data with HMRC.
- Legitimate Interests: Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, which relates to our legitimate interests communicating with our clients, and prospects to grow our business and introduce our clients to services, or market similar services that would be of interest and benefit to
5. How long is your personal data retained?
We have data retention policies and procedures designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of your personal data. Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be kept for longer than is necessary.
How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Generally, personal data at Bhavin Associates is retained for a maximum period of 2 years unless required for specific legal or regulatory purposes. For example, employee data will be kept for 6 years after the employee has terminated their employment contract.
6. Where personal data is stored
We store personal data in digital format on secure cloud servers and systems hosted in the European Union (EU) Australia and in the United States (US). Where data is stored on servers located in the US we rely on the Privacy Shield Framework to transfer this data. Access to personal data is highly restricted internally for approved business purposes only. In other regions such as Australia we rely on model clauses and Data Processing Agreements.
Any personal data collected in paper form (e.g. contracts, agreements, etc.) are securely filed at our UK office location.
7. Keeping personal data secure
Transmitting data over the internet is generally not completely secure. We have procedures and security in place to keep personal data secure once it is in our systems. All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the GDPR.
8. Sharing your personal data
We will not share your personal data with any 3rd party organisation for market research, marketing, or commercial purposes without specific consent from you.
We use data processors who are third parties who provide elements of services for us. We have contracts in place with our data processors. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal data unless we have instructed them to do it. They will not share your personal data with any organisation apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct.
9. Your Data Subject Access Rights
You can exercise your data subject rights and utilise our Data Subject Access Request (DSAR) procedure by contacting our Data Compliance Lead in writing at address Bhavin Associates Limited, 64 Clayhall Avenue, Clayhall, Essex, IG5 0LG or by emailing email@example.com.
Your rights are as follows:
- You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal
- You have the right to have your personal data If find your personal data we hold is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request to see this data, rectified.
- You have the right to have your personal data Though it should be noted this is not an absolute right.
- You have the right to demand the restriction of the data processing of your personal This may include, but not limited to the use of data for direct marketing purposes.
- You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine- readable format (e.g. PDF or CSV) and to request the transmittance of your data to another controller;
- You have the right to object to the data processing. This is not an absolute right and only applies under certain circumstances;
- You have the right to withdraw a given consent at any time to stop a data processing that is based on your
If you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact our Customer Service Manager by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Our Customer Service Manager will then investigate your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ and file a complaint with them.
10. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
Bhavin Associates may sometimes expand or reduce its business, this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by clients and prospects will be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party (if necessary to that division) will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
In the event that any personal data submitted by prospects or clients will be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted about this in advance or then after by ourselves
11. Children’s privacy
Our Service does not address and is not directed towards anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under the age of 13.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us.
If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that data from our systems.
13. Other websites
Our website contains links to other websites. This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
14. Changes to our privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates on this web page. This privacy notice was last updated on 27th November 2019.
15. How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about our privacy notice or data we hold about you, email email@example.com or write to the Data Compliance Lead, Bhavin Associates Limited, 64 Clayhall Avenue, Clayhall, Essex, IG5 0LG.